Book Dana Garnett
for Your Event
I’d love to speak at your next conference, help your organization get ahead of the curve on conflict, or address family or team challenges hurting your business.
My passion is to educate audiences and organizations on protecting their businesses and their health from needless conflict and the costly stress it brings.Complete the Event Form
Public Speaking Events include:
- Texas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Texas Association of Mediators
- Texas Society of CPAs
- National Joint Business Administrators Conference – Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- National Spring Meeting – Association of Independent Corrugated Converters
- Cornbread Hustle for Second Chances
- Non-Profits, Rotaries, Chambers of Commerce
Conflict Management On Call:
Good for Your Business and Your Life!
Hurried Aging: Understanding the Physiological Effects of Stress
Handling Whatever Life Throws You - A Mediator’s Mantra
Have You Cleared Enough of Your Stuff to be an Effective Leader?
First-Responder Self-Care You Can Benefit from during a Sustained Crisis
What Audiences Have to Say
Absolutely excellent presentation.
Great exposure to new tools.
Inspirational in terms of personal development.
Please have her back.